Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Just Another Day in Paradise

Tuesday, October 26, 2010:

I’m eaten up with bites.  I’m surprised I have blood left.  Will nothing stop them? Do I really want to live here?!?!?! At least we have electric again…so we can run the fans and blow them away.

Nothing new to report so far today.  I bought a coconut cake last night (didn't turnout to be what I thought or wanted).  Gerald is going to loose 50 lbs and I’m going to gain it!  How is that fair? =)

Played at the pool a little while (don’t want to get burned…have plenty of time to tan). Got a nap in too.  A little bit of fishing! It was a good day!

Wednesday, October 27, 2010:

Good morning! We’ve been here a week and haven’t done much yet really.  Of course 3 of that was preparing and recovering from “Richard” and 1-2 was cleaning.  Seems like we have been here longer.  Gerald and I are talking about renting a golf cart today and tooling around town.

I’ll try to post more pictures today. Happy Wednesday!

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like a great day! Enjoy every minute of it. I read here everyday :) Glad the storm didn't turn out bad. Talk more soon. Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just so you know, I love you and am thinking of you today. Never a day goes by that I don't think about him. I know he's up above looking down on us! Just remember you will always be my family know matter how long we are apart. I love you and take care! Can't wait to get together when you get back to Missouri.

    ReplyDelete