Thursday, October 14, 2010

OMG...

Really.  That's all I have to say. OMG! So far this "retirement" thing is for the birds. It's been a crazy race since my last day of work! I thought I had a pretty good handle on everything, but naturally things got missed and everything snowballs.  So far we have been lucky that it is falling into place despite our best efforts to forget something. Remind me to put "planning" on my list of things to do! (feeling sorry for us yet?)

Otherwise the general panic has set in and we are frantically getting things together. Of course, Gerald is playing golf and I'm having dinners and lunches with friends and family...we do have priorities you know! Besides, there will be time for relaxation next week! (right?)  And if I forget something ... I can always buy it there! =) (darn the luck!)

Stay tuned for the next exciting adventure! Right now I have to go... I'm having lunch and dinner with friends!

Tina

No comments:

Post a Comment