Thursday, April 14, 2011

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Tuesday, April 12, 2011:

The sky is full of clouds today…looks like no break either! We did want to go to the beach, but I don’t want to get wind and rain burn!  It’s not so pretty when the sun isn’t shining.  In fact, it’s raining now.  I love the smell of rain don’t you? Makes me want to take a nap!

A friend sent me a link to a web cam in an eagle’s nest in Iowa (Thanks Stephanie!).  Been watching that today.  It’s really cool and fascinating! (http://www.ustream.tv/decoraheagles)  It’s amazing how you can just sit and watch something like that. But I guess with nothing better else to do…it’s ok.   

It’s been a day full of nothing but watch the clouds roll by and rain. (oh…and watching eagles too!) There were 5 ships in port today.  One of them was a Disney ship.  Did you know that when it honks its warning horn at the end of the day it plays “When You Wish Upon a Star?” They also played it when they left port.  Cute! And they have a monster big TV screen on the top deck that we could see from our apartment! If I would have known that earlier, I would have set my chair up out there and watched a movie.

We made dinner and while we were eating, a little girl knocked on the door.  Gerald answered it.  She said her mom told her to go do a job (?) so she was taking a survey and asked if he would answer a few questions. She asked him if he was married or single (no kidding – that was the first question), if he had any mosquito bites and what his favorite color was.  I think she was phishing for information on Gerald for her mommy! I didn’t see her go to any other apartments. Hmmmmmmmmmmmm? I’m going to be scrutinizing Gerald a little more on this morning walks! =)

Well, this day has been useless.  Let’s hope tomorrow is better.

No comments:

Post a Comment