Saturday, December 18, 2010

Friday, December 17, 2010

Friday, December 17, 2010:

Sunny and warm today.  Yay! But we don’t have anything planned.  The wind has the seas rough…glad I’m not on a boat today!

Another run of ants has found its way up the front of the building, on to our deck, through the wall and in the living room so I have to get the Terro out again and squirt it on the deck. Haven’t seen any in the kitchen for a while!  They really go for it and crowd around! Drink little guys, drink! Tomorrow…they will be gone! Mwaaahahahaa! =)

Linda is supposed to make chili tonight at Coco Locos, so I need to get my onion and provolone cheese dip done.  While I’m doing that…Gerald practices a little on his guitar. 

I get an e-mail that Judy has fallen on the ice and broke her wrist….Judy…you are not allowed outside in the ice ever again…  We’ll be thinking of you on Monday!

My dip spilled out and even though I had foil underneath to protect the stove, it still got on the bottom of the oven…now I have to clean that!  But, it tastes pretty good! Thank goodness Linda let me borrow her grater…that would have been a pain cutting up all that cheese with a knife!

We head over to the Coco Locos, set up, and have a drink. Linda brings the chili and we all eat, drink and be merry! Gerald gets his guitar out and starts to play.  We were there until about 10:30 last night! They usually close at around 7 or 8, depending on who is there!  But we were having too much fun!

Gerald couldn’t remember the words to some of the songs (mostly the ones Ron sings) so I’m on a mission to find a good app for my iPhone for song lyrics. Either that…or Ron has to come with us next time…they’ve put in a request for him at the Coco Locos anyway!

It was a real fun night.  I gotta get over there and take pictures so you can see it!

No comments:

Post a Comment