Thursday, December 2, 2010

Wednesday, December 01, 2010 – December ALREADY!

Wednesday, December 01, 2010 – December ALREADY!:
  
Wow, it’s December 1.  I can’t believe all this time has passed already!  We’ll be home before you know it, and from here – that may not be a bad thing.  Although we are making friends and I would recommend San Pedro for the most part – just not this particular resort.

We had planned on walking down the beach today, but looks like rain is coming, so we’re putting that off for a while – at least until we have clear skies.    

No clear skies today – just wave after wave of rain.  The most exciting thing I have done so far today is update my iPhone! And that took 3 hours!  

Watched Braveheart (one of my favorite movies – even though Mel has gone off the deep end lately).

Tried to nap twice, but every time I do, Gerald decides to pick or clean his guitar. Hard to sleep with that goin on. So I got my Nook out and read a little. 

Talked with the grandkids again. They enjoy it I think – even though we don’t say much!  Erica read her book to us this time.  That was kinda fun! Gerald is having more fun watching himself on the screen...guess that's where Bradley gets it! 

It’s been pouring off and on all day, cloudy and cool – so we didn’t do anything today. This rain is going to ruin that wonderful smooth road!

No comments:

Post a Comment