Thursday, December 16, 2010

Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Wednesday, December 15, 2010:

Kinda cloudy today and very cool.  Looks like rain to the east. We are going to head into town to pick up my dress, go to the store and also see if we can get a later flight out of here next Monday so we don’t have to wait so long in Belize City (right now there is a 4 hour layover!). I also want to see about getting a massage, mani/pedi at the Asian Garden Spa. The people upstairs were making LOTS of noise all night last night…so not much sleep and I’m a little tense and tired.

We stopped at Tropic Air first. They were very nice and we were easily able to change our flight out.  It’s only an hour later…but that’s an hour less at the Belize City airport! We head further south to the store, got what we needed then stopped at the Asian Spa.  Made an appointment for tomorrow at 1.  I’m excited! 

We head back and picked up a hitchhiker, she was headed north past the bridge to pickup her child from school…that is a long way to go twice a day! We also stopped at the veggie stand and got some onions and potatoes. Then back to the condo to put our stuff away, eat some lunch and take a nap! =)

After resting we went over to Coco Locos to have a drink and visit.  It is windy, cold and now it’s raining.  It is amazing to have this weather here! I even have to put on my long pants and wear my fleece jacket that I accidentally brought! Thank goodness for some accidents!  Obviously there weren’t too many people there, but we did speak to another couple who just moved here permanently since August.  He is still working…remotely via internet.  My hero!

No comments:

Post a Comment