Thursday, December 2, 2010

Thursday, December 02, 2010 - Christmas Shopping!

Thursday, December 02, 2010 - Christmas Shopping!:

Another rainy and cool day in San Pedro, Belize. Yuck!  Guess we won’t be doing much today either. Oh well! Better than snow! 

Ate some local coconut yogurt with bananas and nut granola for breakfast/lunch.  Yum!

I’m taking advantage of the yucko weather and doing some Christmas shopping on line. Got my Christmas music playing on the iPhone. Right now Jimmy Buffett is singing I’ll be Home for Christmas!  My other favorites are on there too: Kenny G - Miracles, Jimmy Buffett - Christmas Island, Harry Connick Jr - When my Heart Finds Christmas, Vince Gill – Let There be Peace on Earth, Elvis – If Every Day was Like Christmas, A Country Superstar Christmas & A Country Christmas 1996.  Puts me in the holiday spirit for Christmas shopping! Unfortunately it’s all getting shipped to Carla’s house! (hope she has room!).

Better get busy and get my Christmas cards out! =)  

2 comments:

  1. We are doing a pre Christmas stuff swap 6pm tonight at Pedro's if you are interested.

    http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=151842568195480&num_event_invites=0

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks TacoGirl! Would like to have joined you, but got the information too late! Feel free to keep me posted on other island happenings: "RevTinaSimons@gmail.com" Thanks for reading!

    ReplyDelete