Thursday, January 27, 2011

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Wednesday, January 26, 2011:

Today I cancelled my doctor’s appointment in St. Thomas and called Dr. Pederson’s office here in St. Croix to try to set an appointment … on THIS island.  His office agreed to put me on a waiting list – and said I would have priority since there was bruising.  Gerald called Big John and had him take him over to Dr. Pederson’s office to pick up the paperwork I needed to fill out and then stop by K-Mart to pick up a few things.  According to the girl I talked to, the paperwork was extensive…but when Gerald brought them back, I didn’t find them too bad at all. Pretty standard stuff really – basic medical history and description of current injury.  I needed to complete them quickly because Big John is taking Gerald to return them at 3pm today. 

Gerald came back from dropping off the forms and said Dr. Pederson will see me at 9am in the morning. YAY!  I’ll keep you posted!  

No comments:

Post a Comment