Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Monday, March 14, 2011

Monday, March 14, 2011:

We didn’t do much today.  Taking a look at all the stuff I need to pack.  Went through my clothes and shoes and packed the stuff I won’t need any longer.  I brought lots of long sleeved shirts and pants in anticipation of cool weather like we had in Belize. But since we’ll be getting in to warmer weather I don’t think I will need them any longer…so I’m sending them home…along with my snorkel gear since I can’t use that now.  I think I pulled about 20 lbs of stuff to send home! =)

We ended up going to K-Mart one more time to pick up some soap and facial cleanser wipes.  We ran out and I would imagine they are cheaper here.  I need shampoo, but there are salons in St. Maarten so I think I can get some god stuff there.  Plus we got some packing tape for the box I’m sending home. I brought some regular Scotch tape…but I just don’t think that would work well!

As soon as we got home we heated up the leftover pizza and had some pasta salad.  Only a few more leftovers to go!

The maid has been next door 3 days in a row cleaning.  Wow…those last guys must have left it a mess!

Tomorrow we are going to check out a few beaches and then go to the open-mic at Off the Wall again. 

No comments:

Post a Comment