Tuesday, February 15, 2011

February 13 - February 14, 2011

Sunday, February 13, 2011:

PAIN!!! Youch! I did it in yesterday for sure.  There will be no walking on it today … at all!  Just ice, rest, wrapped and up in the air!

Monday, February 14, 2011:

Happy Valentine’s Day!

Feeling nauseous from all the medication and pain pills from last night.  Yack… 
I laid down to rest and Gerald came in and told me he was looking at my computer.  (which did not help the sick feeling!)   I don’t recall what I had up on my computer but apparently he got on Facebook…traveled to my friend Theresa’s page…then somehow got to the webcam in Christiansted!  I’m just glad it still works! =)  So if any of you receive some weird thing on your Facebook page…or e-mail…it was Gerald!  I’m going to put a security camera on my laptop!

Internet down again…will have to post this later. 

No comments:

Post a Comment