Monday, February 7, 2011

Monday, February 07, 2011

Monday, February 07, 2011:

I am severely chastised by a friend for not posting more lately.  I sincerely apologize to all my loyal fans, friends and family for this unfortunate event. =)  But when you are just laying or sitting around with your leg in the air … there just isn’t really much to write about.  (…actually that sounds like I would have lots to write about…but I don’t mean it in that way!)  And Gerald has been on his best behavior lately too! No ripping open safe cans (we just fixed that by the way) or making doctor appointments for me off-island.  Just TV watching!

Suffice it to say, if you do not hear anything or much from me, just presume I am sitting around enjoying the 80°+ weather, sun, sand and adult beverages unless you hear from me otherwise!  (happy now Bob?)

Love you! 

No comments:

Post a Comment