Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Tuesday, February 15, 2011:

Not feeling much better, but gonna make myself get up anyway.  Maybe try to take a walk around the condo today. I just can’t seem to be able to walk on my foot!

The dancers were out till almost midnight last night! …ugh…
Got excited that they were tearing down the dance floor this morning, but I was counting my chickens before they hatch. They were only repairing it.  I told you they were up late last night…apparently they stomped it apart!  And they were stomping the crud out of it late again tonight too!  …ccccoooommmmonnn guys….give it a break!   

We get to go pick up a car tomorrow at 10. They are coming to pick us up – luckily they are just down the street.  I’m a little nervous about it because they drive on the other side of the road here. But everyone says you get used to it.  I better have some extra Xanex ready just in case. Gerald is going to need a good "Nag-igator" so I have to be calm and collected! 

No comments:

Post a Comment