Sunday, February 13, 2011

Saturday, February 12, 2011

Saturday, February 12, 2011:

I’m filling out medical applications for health insurance again – it’s renewal time with Pundmann.  They say it should only take about 15-25 minutes.  I’m at 3.5 hours…and still not finished! (you know how many surgeries I’ve had? I look like Frankenstein!) And, there is no deadline listed for how far they want to go back…and you don’t want to miss anything for fear they will reject you!  Oh well…keep trudging along.  Thankfully we had filled out an application last September, so some of the information is available, and now I have the current injury to include!

Gerald went next door to listen to the band while I was filling out the application.  But he did come back and make me some ice cream and pudding! So…he’s cleared.

Well, I got all excited earlier.  Took my first decent steps without hanging on to crutches (just table and chairs).  Only went so far as down the hallway…then hurt my ankle again!  Just shifted my weight and OUCH!! WAAAA!!  What tha!?  CHEEZE AND CRACKERS (which I need with my whine) THAT HURT!!  Good gawd I’m sick and tired of this!  I’m taking some drugs and laying down!  Took the brace off and it’s all swelled up again too! ARGH!!! …whimper…pout… sniff sniff.   Anybody got a spare leg I could borrow? I need a pirate peg-leg. 

No comments:

Post a Comment