Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Monday, February 21, 2011

Monday, February 21, 2011:

We didn’t do anything today.  Except laundry!  You can’t do something every day you know!
And eventually you need clean clothes to wear or you draw too many flies! 

I did finally work on a swimsuit cover up I brought with me. I got some of those puff paints to redo the design on the front of the cover since all the little pink jewels came off when I washed it.  It’s been a while since I’ve worked with the puff paints.  And it showed.  The first squeeze produced a big splat of green glitter paint! Great.  Should have practiced on paper first.  Oh well.  I’ll just change the design up a little bit to cover the mess! 

Instead of dots, I free-handed palm trees, with a couple of little birdies…err…well that’s what they are supposed to be anyway. At least it covered up the green splotches that were there! Don’t know what to do with the other one! Guess I’ll worry about that later – I only have 3 colors and 2 of them are brown.



No comments:

Post a Comment