Saturday, November 6, 2010

Friday, November 05, 2010

Friday, November 05, 2010:

We got up this morning and prepared to head into town with Patty and Jane to bid a fond farewell to Sandra. Patty and Jane brought white kerchiefs to waive in the air so that Sandra could see us in the distance. We got to the … dock … and Sandra was surprised (and I think touched) to see us there.  We exchange hugs and say our goodbyes and Sandra hustles us off before the tears begin to flow!  We will miss you Sandra! Safe Travels!
(check out that “dock”!)

The weather is cool, rainy and cloudy today, so it looks like it will be another lazy day.  Getting ready for Bob and Judy to come down tomorrow, so I need to wash all the linens, sweep the bedroom, and spray sanitizer in the drawers and closet again.

Hey!  I got a video up! YAY!  (it only took 3 weeks - now…lets see if I can do that again for the others!)

Walk up the street to Paradise to check on a few things and report the garbage disposal (which no one knew was in here) is broken.  It doesn’t stink, but the water is backing up.  I’ve reset it too, but I’m sure it’s just frozen up.

We watch the sunset off the dock and once again, after a totally cloudy day, it peaks out a little bit. 


After dinner, we head down to Patty’s place and continue our “Sousand Tournament.”  Sharene (another owner) comes up to join us and brings some beautiful Margaritas – made from scratch! They are YUMMY and kick a**!! And she presents them like we are at a 5 star restaurant! Yeah Sharene!  
(Patty, Sharene & Jane)

Sharene has everything in her condo. I mean everything! It’s a beautiful place too.  We all went to the hot-tub after a few games of Sousand, and she even brought little battery candles and flower lights that float in the water! She is my hero! (I gotta get some of those for my purse!)

This time we get the hot tub started about an hour before we get in, and it’s really warm this time – like a hot tub! We’re not shivering or hovering around the jets for the warm water seeping out. 

The sky has cleared and you can see tons of stars! No bugs biting (that I know of). It’s a wonderful end to what started to be a blah day!

Getting the hang of uploading the videos now – it just takes a long time, so as soon as I can get them uploaded and new ones done…I’ll post them! 

Thanks everyone!  LOVE YOU ALL!

No comments:

Post a Comment