Saturday, November 20, 2010

Thursday - November 18, 2010

Thursday, November 18, 2010.

Not much happening today.  It’s cloudy and rainy due to that system that has been coming in from over Honduras. Just in time for us to leave.  Mostly worked on the posting. Internet is intermittent (and when I say intermittent, I really mean non-existent) when the weather is bad, so I’m hoping I get to post this before we leave.

Gerald committed to play music tonight at Paradise, so we have to get ready for that.  We spend a little time at Patty’s playing Sousand and staving off the vicious attack dog Lucy. I didn’t realize what she was actually saying when she barked was “Pick me up, I’m a princes and my feet are not supposed to touch the ground!”  So she was perfectly content on my lap, that is until her mommy and daddy got out of her sight, then she had to go look for them.
 (I think she is a true woman...giving me the evil eye for taking her picture!)

It’s drizzling and Francisco has given Gerald a big plastic bag to put his guitar in so it won’t get wet. We head off to Paradise and Patty stops by to give us a ride. 6 adults and a little bitty dog in her vehicle - felt like when 6 of us got in a VW in Acapulco! But we made it, dry, and that’s what counts!

He has a backup singer … she was 5 sheets to the wind already and belting it out! Wish I would have had my video going when she was helping Gerald sing Dang Me! She was making up her own versus. It was funny!



Gerald serenades another couple on vacation!

The evening is over and we go home. I try to upload video, but it’s not happening. I’ll have to try to post it later (so keep watching).  The rain starts and it’s been pouring since about 11:30 and blowing things around outside – sounds worse than what Richard did! I give up on trying to up load the video at 2. The internet is out, and there is no use.

No comments:

Post a Comment