Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Tuesday, November 2, 2010 - Update:

Ok, I lied – the videos aren’t all the way up.  I worked on them all day and night only had success on one. Oh well.  Then I fought with my iPhone trying to figure out how to dump some of the songs off it.  Unfortunately my home computer was what I started on, and I did not load all of the same songs on my laptop. So I had to sync it anyway, but I did find the most important ones I wanted to keep.  So…I’m not too crabby about it! =)

Wednesday, November 03, 2010:

I stayed up pretty late last night fighting with the computer and iPhone, so I slept in this morning till !

So the big dilemma is what to do today? Pool…?  Beach…?  Walk to town…?  Fish…?  These life decisions are tough to make. …well…I guess someone has to make them! =)  


No comments:

Post a Comment