Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Monday, November 15, 2010 – A day of Recovery.

Monday, November 15, 2010 – A day of Recovery.

The Antivert kicked my but lat night.  I slept till .  I did wake up earlier, but still felt tired, so I went back to sleep.  We’re not doing much today anyway, except cooking the fish and having dinner with The Girls.  It's going to take me a while to get everything down on the blog from yesterdays fishing trip. (up till 2am Tuesday) 

I did a little laundry and clean up from the fishing trip. I get the potatoes from The Girls and get the fish ready with the marinade. Jane comes down and fixes the salad. The Girls have spent most of the day cleaning the condo and dealing with repairs. But we get it all done and once again, it’s yummy. We still have a bunch left over to eat when Glen comes!

So that’s it for today.  Really boring compared to yesterday – but I couldn’t take that much excitement two days in a row!  Tomorrow night Gerald plays music again at Paradise and Wednesday we go on a Monkey River tour with Alfred and some other people we met, Dan and MaryLou, so maybe I’ll have some more exciting news. Right now, I’m trying not to think about having to pack and leave on Saturday.

Till tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment