Monday, November 8, 2010

Sunday, November 07, 2010

Sunday, November 07, 2010:

Boy, it didn’t take us long to get to sleep last night! Still got up early though.  Don’t know if it’s due to age (cause I am older now) or just what is going on!

Bob and Gerald made breakfast and we shoved them out the door to go get more stuff.  It’s just a ruse, they are out of our hair anyway! =)  Now, we just have to figure out what to do today!  It’s sunny, but really cool…perfect weather! Guess we will wait to see what the guys want to do when they get back. 

The dragon flies are out in droves this morning and have been for the last couple of days!  Wow! It’s a site to see.  I’ve tried to take pictures, and hope you can see them! And most of all, I hope they eat ALL THE SKEETERS AND NO-SEE-UMS!







Bob and Gerald are fishing with Kenny – they catch a few fish and Kenny (the 9 year old) is teaching them how to clean the local fish. 



I want to take Judy and show her the “Sidewalk” of Placencia, and the guys want to go too – probably to keep us from shopping!  We drive around a while but nothing is really open yet, and it’s Sunday, so we just stop and get a drink at the Cozy Corner.  It has the most magnificent views!  We'll tackle the south end of the sidewalk later.

We then stop by the Tuti Fruiti for an ice cream. They just opened – and I’ve been keeping my eye out for that! OMG!  This is the best gelato I have EVER HAD! And the presentation is just great!  If you ever get here…you HAVE to go there!  We all just loved it! We are going to go there everyday now! 

There is a little shop near the Tuti Fruiti that just opened and Judy and I go take a look.  They have awesome fiber artwork, some flip-flop shoes and some of the cotton/linen clothing. It’s a nice little shop. We’ll have to come back here!

We’re about done for the day and head back home, read, take a little nap, visit with the neighbors about a possible fishing trip tomorrow and get ready for dinner and poker! =)

Dinner at Paradise was yummy as usual! Wish I could bring that gal home!  Bob and Gerald get their chips for the poker game, and the heated action begins! (not!)  Judy and I don’t play – we just watch.  After a while Gerald takes a break (he’s lost most of his chips) and wants me to take over his hand (great!)…so I do.  Judy has had enough of this snooze game, so Gerald takes her back to the condo. By the time he gets back, I’ve doubled his chips, so it’s time to quit and head back ourselves! It’s a good end to a wonderful day.  

No comments:

Post a Comment